PDF Pattern - for DIY Posing Beans ( Cushion / Pillow Posing Prop) for Newborn Photography with Illustrated Sewing Instructions
PLEASE READ the entire text below:
You only buy the high res digital file + Info PDF with the general terms and conditions. No props are going to be sent to you.
PDF Pattern - for DIY Posing Beans ( Cushion / Pillow / Posing Beans Prop) for Newborn Photography with illustrated sewing instructions.
Sew your posing beans for newborn photography using a sewing machine. The patterns and instructions are very easy to follow. You can use a piece of fabric, or upcycle. You'll find all the details regarding materials and manufacturing steps in the included illustrated PDF when you order - English language.
Following patterns are available to download after purchasing:
Posing bean size L pattern
Posing bean size M pattern
Posing bean size S pattern
+ 1 illustrated and very detailed manufacturing steps PDF.
Copyright © Rodica Damm - Wonderful Props
This is NOT an instant download product!
Each purchase will be pending until it gets reviewed. The entire validation may take up to 24 hours. You will be notified via email, when it is completed and successfull.
For updates please check the email that you used with your purchase.
Unfortunately digital products/ files/ downloads cannot be returned, so no refunds possible once purchased.
We'd love to see your results, and how you use it!
You may submit your photos via email at email@example.com for a chance to get featured on our sites and media channels.
You're welcome to tag
@wonderfulprops on Instagram and Facebook.
Don't forget to mention the link or the @name you want to be tagged with when we share your pictures.
You may NOT:
- send, gift, share, broadcast, lend or sell the files or parts of it, or create any kind of products based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- host workshops / tutorials / mentoring sessions of any kind based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- screen share / broadcast these images / video tutorials, or how you work with them;
- create / record / sell tutorials, mentoring sessions or workshops of any kind, showing how to work with these goods or parts of them;
- create digital or printed backdrops or use any parts of it to create other new printed, digital or any other products/goods;
- claim it/them as yours;
- make changes/alter the designs;
- use it/them as a part of your logo/brand;
- you may not share or broadcast the video tutorials (IF ANY in the product included) or the links in any way;
- use it/these for/in competitions / awards;
Nobody has the permission to sell these images/ digital goods/designs, products or parts of it / them in any way/of any
kind, no matter when the product was purchased.
Nobody has the permission to create/ record / share / sell workshops and/ or tutorials and mentoring sessions of any kind based on/ or using these products or parts of them, no matter when they were purchased.
You may not use any of the products for commercial purposes.
You MAY use them to:
- create art for your single client - professional use. This means that
you can use it for your "in studio" photography clients to create art
for their newborns/kids;
- or for personal use.
- Share your final image on Facebook, Instagram, your website or blog for example.
All designs / hand drawings / paintings are made by the artist Rodica Damm.
The items can only be used if you have suitable software that enables you to work with layers, such as Photoshop for example.
We do not offer Photoshop services, but you can message us, if you have any questions.