Elephant Black and White Newborn Photography Digital Prop Backdrop Hand Drawing 1 layered PSD Photoshop file + Link to 1 Free Video Tutorial
PLEASE READ the entire text below:
1 layered PSD Photoshop file + Link to 1 Free Video Tutorial- as pictured - You only have to photoshop the baby in. THE BOWL and the sparkles are ON THE PICTURE and CAN NOT / MAY NOT BE REMOVED. THIS IS THE ONLY VERSION I SELL. EASY TO USE! You need Photoshop CS / CC, or a program that supports a PSD file and working with layers and masks. With your purchase you receive 1 link to a video tutorial on this elephant theme - English language. (Total length of approx. 44 minutes). No actions needed! You will learn about the basics, light, making the composing, working with layers, masks, changing the color of an area in the picture (the wrap, the wool/fur or the outfit), shadows and light, creating shades, neutralize or remove color cast, convert to black and white. Threre are a few color layers already set in the file + 1 layer to choose the color/tone you want! The rainbow is already applied on 1 extra Elephant layer. There is no separat overlay for the rainbow included. I offer extra rainbow overlays here in my store.
You only buy 1 high res digital file. (1 PSD layered Photoshop file, 300 DPI + 2PDFs with Info & links to the PSD file and tutorial- live composing in Photoshop CC on this elephant theme. No props are going to be sent to you.
Copyright © Rodica Damm - Wonderful Props - All rights reserved.
This is NOT an instant download product!
Each purchase will be pending until it gets reviewed. The entire validation may take up to 24 hours. You will be notified via email, when it is completed and successfull.
For updates please check the email that you used with your purchase.
Unfortunately digital products/ files/ downloads cannot be returned, so no refunds possible once purchased.
We'd love to see your results, and how you use it!
You may submit your photos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to get featured on our sites and media channels.
You're welcome to tag
@wonderfulprops on Instagram and Facebook.
Don't forget to mention the link or the @name you want to be tagged with when we share your pictures.
You may NOT:
- send, gift, share, broadcast, lend or sell the files or parts of it, or create any kind of products based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- host workshops / tutorials / mentoring sessions of any kind based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- screen share / broadcast these images / video tutorials, or how you work with them;
- create / record / sell tutorials, mentoring sessions or workshops of any kind, showing how to work with these goods or parts of them;
- create digital or printed backdrops or use any parts of it to create other new printed, digital or any other products/goods;
- claim it/them as yours;
- make changes/alter the designs;
- use it/them as a part of your logo/brand;
- you may not share or broadcast the video tutorials (IF ANY in the product included) or the links in any way;
- use it/these for/in competitions / awards;
Nobody has the permission to sell these images/ digital goods/designs, products or parts of it / them in any way/of any
kind, no matter when the product was purchased.
Nobody has the permission to create/ record / share / sell workshops and/ or tutorials and mentoring sessions of any kind based on/ or using these products or parts of them, no matter when they were purchased.
You may not use any of the products for commercial purposes.
You MAY use them to:
- create art for your single client - professional use. This means that
you can use it for your "in studio" photography clients to create art
for their newborns/kids;
- or for personal use.
- Share your final image on Facebook, Instagram, your website or blog for example.
All designs / hand drawings / paintings are made by the artist Rodica Damm.
The items can only be used if you have suitable software that enables you to work with layers, such as Photoshop for example.
We do not offer Photoshop services, but you can message us, if you have any questions.