Digital PDF Pattern for DIY - Knot and Bow Stretch Wrap for Newborn Photography with Illustrated Sewing Instructions
Local taxes included - only where applicable. Digital download item
PLEASE READ the entire text below:
This item is meant for photographers who can sew by themselves only. NO COMMERCIAL USE ALLOWED. If you cannot sew, you cannot use this item/pattern. YOU MAY NOT SEW AND SELL THIS ITEM. You may not send it to someone, to sew it for you.
You only buy the high res digital file + Info PDF with the general terms and conditions. No props are going to be sent to you.
This item is meant only for photography, and will not be used to swaddle the baby at home, after sewing it!
The patterns and instructions are very easy to follow. You can use a piece of fabric, or upcycle. You'll find all the details regarding materials and manufacturing steps in the included illustrated PDF when you order - English language. You only buy a digital pattern, that you can download. No physical items are going to be sent to you via post.
If you will choose the right fabrics (details in the PDFs) and your sewing result will turn out fine, you'll have an excellent quality item! I created it in a special way, so you can use it on both sides. You can choose 1, 2 or 3 fabrics to make it. It's up to you to create stunning unique pieces! With your purchase you will be able to download: - 2 PDFs with the patterns NEWBORN SIZE - this size will fit small to bigger newborns (I would say minimum up to 3 weeks, depending on the baby's size/weight at birth). - 1 PDF with detailed and illustrated step by step instructions (15 pages)
- BONUS ACCESS - only for those who purchase this pattern: you will find a link to a video (English language, approx. 45 minutes), which shows you the step by step process. You can not download the video. You need internet connection to be able to watch it.
- BONUS ACCESS - only for those who purchase this pattern: link to a video, which shows you how to wrap the newborn / ways of using this wrap.
IMPORTANT: You need a SERGER (Overlock) to be able to sew this wrap. A sewing machine is only for 1 small seam needed too.
Cynthia used the digital backdrop with cream feathers that you can find here in this store.
Copyright © Rodica Damm - Wonderful Props - Digital Props Shop
This is NOT an instant download product!
Each purchase will be pending until it gets reviewed. The entire validation may take up to 24 hours. You will be notified via email, when it is completed and successfull.
For updates please check the email that you used with your purchase.
Unfortunately digital products/ files/ downloads cannot be returned, so no refunds possible once purchased.
We'd love to see your results, and how you use it!
You may submit your photos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to get featured on our sites and media channels.
You're welcome to tag
@wonderfulprops on Instagram and Facebook.
Don't forget to mention the link or the @name you want to be tagged with when we share your pictures.
You may NOT:
- send, gift, share, broadcast, lend or sell the files or parts of it, or create any kind of products based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- host workshops / tutorials / mentoring sessions of any kind based on these digital goods or parts of them;
- screen share / broadcast these images / video tutorials, or how you work with them;
- create / record / sell tutorials, mentoring sessions or workshops of any kind, showing how to work with these goods or parts of them;
- create digital or printed backdrops or use any parts of it to create other new printed, digital or any other products/goods;
- claim it/them as yours;
- make changes/alter the designs;
- use it/them as a part of your logo/brand;
- you may not share or broadcast the video tutorials (IF ANY in the product included) or the links in any way;
- use it/these for/in competitions / awards;
Nobody has the permission to sell these images/ digital goods/designs, products or parts of it / them in any way/of any
kind, no matter when the product was purchased.
Nobody has the permission to create/ record / share / sell workshops and/ or tutorials and mentoring sessions of any kind based on/ or using these products or parts of them, no matter when they were purchased.
You may not use any of the products for commercial purposes.
You MAY use them to:
- create art for your single client - professional use. This means that
you can use it for your "in studio" photography clients to create art
for their newborns/kids;
- or for personal use.
- Share your final image on Facebook, Instagram, your website or blog for example.
All designs / hand drawings / paintings are made by the artist Rodica Damm.
The items can only be used if you have suitable software that enables you to work with layers, such as Photoshop for example.
We do not offer Photoshop services, but you can message us, if you have any questions.
You may not order for someone else, and you may not order through someone else. You may only purchase personally for your own studio.
If we do not offer our products or services in your area, it means that you may not purchase.